Butler Flooring is Committed to Our Customers
Butler Flooring’s commitment to customer service has made us Kentuckiana’s leading commercial floor covering specialist. We’ve been making our clients in the Louisville area look good to their customers for over 25 years.
At Butler Flooring, we understand how important your flooring is to your business. We also understand that choosing, installing, and maintaining that floor shouldn’t disrupt your business. We work around your schedule.
Choosing Your Commercial Flooring
When it comes to flooring solutions, one size does not fit all. We can offer you all types of commercial flooring, including carpet tiles, recyclable carpet, resilient flooring, sports floors, rubber, ceramic, laminate, and hardwood floors, and more. Tell us your flooring needs and we will work with you to find the best solution.
The Butler Method Makes the Difference
From installation to maintenance, the professionals at Butler Flooring work to ensure that your flooring is delivered with seamless perfection. Our experience in commercial flooring has helped us develop a finely tuned system. You will have the benefit of a project manager and an installation manager working together to complete even the largest and most complex projects on time.
- We prepare your flooring before we ever arrive at your business. Our team measures your business then pre-cuts your carpeting before we ever arrive at your door.
- We inspect your carpeting for flaws.
- We take the guesswork out of commercial flooring installation.
- We test and prepare the surface for installation ahead of time.
- With our digital, color-coded floor plans, we make sure there are no seams in doorways or high traffic areas and that the right materials are used in every area of your business.
- Our lift system carefully moves your furniture and other objects. You don’t have the time-consuming inconvenience of moving everything out of the way.
- We plan our installation and maintenance around your business hours so you never have to experience any downtime.
Contact or visit us today for all your commercial flooring needs.